House for Sale
4 Bedrooms+Office/Rumpus, 2 Living, 1.8* Acres, Pool, Shed, Fantastic Family Home!
Property ID 2014388** Open Saturday 4.30pm - 5.00pm ** Located within 10-12 minutes drive to beaches and every amenity you could possibly need, this hidden oasis could be the dream home you have been looking for! With amazing breezes, usable land and absolute quality throughout, properties of this calibre are difficult to find and priced so well, you can't afford to miss out! Positioned in complete privacy and seclusion, this stunning home will tick all your boxes!
If prestige living is what you dream of, then look at these features:
- 4 large bedrooms all with built in robe and ceiling fan.
- Master suite with large walk in robe, spacious en-suite with spa bath, separate toilet and large timber doors which open to outside.
- Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and 9'7" (2700cm) ceilings throughout.
- Huge, stunning kitchen with plenty of soft close drawers, gas cook top, 40mm stone tops, dishwasher, plumbed, double door fridge space and butler's pantry.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with beautiful timber floors.
- Separate formal lounge/media room with doors to close off from the rest of the house, plantation shutters and gas point for a heater if desired.
- Large office or rumpus room.
- Dedicated laundry with good storage space and stone tops.
- Walk in linen cupboard.
- Bi-fold doors from the main family room to allow great flow of indoor/outdoor living.
- Built in BBQ and fridge creates the perfect entertaining environment.
- Spectacular pool area with lovely decking, gazebo and solar heated swimming pool.
- Great storage space under the deck.
- Powered 6m x 8m shed + 3m x 8m awning.
- Double lock up garage with automatic door and internal access.
- Established gardens, all the hard work has been done!
- Vehicle access around the entire property.
- Quality sealed driveway.
- An abundance of fruit trees including - Avocado, Macadamia Nut, Lime, Orange, Banana, Mango, Lychee, Brazilian Cherry Tree, Persimmon, Miniature Peach & Pineapples.
Set on approximately 1.8 acres of land, this stunning family home optimizes lifestyle living on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Easy enough to maintain while providing great peace & quiet and space away from neighbours. Return to your resort style home after a hard days work and feel a million miles away. Relax and unwind while enjoying the serene bush back drop and the quality features this great home offers.
With quality schools, major shopping, airport, rail, hospitals, beaches, golf courses and every facility you could ever need within minutes drive, you cannot beat the location. To view this fabulous property, contact Natasha 0401 601 691 or Rachel 0411 699 619 today.
*Approximate land size.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.