Are you Ready for the Style & Sophistication of This Fantastic Home? Priced to Sell!
Property ID 1987844Located in a sought-after position, just a short stroll to the park, playground, lakes and 'The Local' cafe` and tapas bar, this executive style residence is sure to impress. Quality built and enjoying a prime northerly aspect, this single level home captures views to Mt Coolum and is simply beautiful.
Quality finishes evoke a sense of designer luxury whilst still remaining a warm functional family home. Arriving home you are greeted by the large entry then drawn into the living areas by the polished concrete floors, raked ceilings and feature plunge pool.
The home boasts a well-designed floor plan facilitating excellent separation of living including private master bedroom complete with his and hers wardrobe, large feature mirror and plush carpet. The en-suite is fully equipped with a large shower, twin basin vanity and ample storage.
Additional features you will love:
- Four good sized bedrooms all with mirrored door built in robe & ceiling fan.
- Master bedroom with his & hers wardrobe with built in shelving.
- Designer Kitchen with Stone bench tops, quality Bosch appliances including dishwasher & gas cook top.
- Spacious Butlers pantry with drawers and open shelving/feature cabinetry.
- Sparkling swimming Pool is the centrepiece of the kitchen and living areas.
- Ultra modern bathroom with bath tub & separate toilet.
- Polished concrete floors.
- High ceilings throughout with rakes in the living areas.
- Air-Conditioning & ceiling fans.
- Large outdoor entertaining area with great breezes and views to Mt Coolum.
- Built in outdoor seating with Fire Pit set amongst landscaped backyard.
- No maintenance aluminium doors and windows including louvre windows throughout.
- Designer block work complimented by weatherboard cladding.
- Paved walk way from laundry to clothes line.
Centrally located on the Sunshine Coast with Maroochydore and the Sunshine Plaza less than a 13 minute drive away and stunning beaches, Highway & Motorway all within easy reach. With so much infrastructure happening here on the Coast, airport expansion, university hospital, emerging CBD and locally in Bli Bli, the Prep-12 Catholic school opening in 2019, the new commercial centre and recently re-developed 'River Markets', everything you need is on your doorstep. Get outside and enjoy the lake side walking tracks, 1 hectare central park with waterfront cafe` and fish stocked lakes system with floating wetland, there will never be a shortage of activities to take part in. To view this fantastic property, call Natasha today 0401 601 691.