House for Sale
4 Large Bedrooms + Office! Privacy on a 854m² Block! This One Won't Last Long!
Property ID 1976700Positioned perfectly at the top end of a quiet cul-de-sac to take advantage of the lovely outlook and perfect summer sea breezes, this character filled family home will impress! After providing many years of enjoyment and happy memories for the current residents, now is your opportunity to create your own memories as you call this lovely property home!
Features you will love:
- Four generous bedrooms all with built in robe and ceiling fan.
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and large en-suite.
- Additional dedicated office space.
- Spacious, open plan, air conditioned living & dining area with high raked ceilings and a picturesque outlook to Mt Coolum & Mt Ninderry.
- Large, functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, stainless steel appliances + dishwasher.
- Sparkling main bathroom with bath tub & separate toilet.
- Dedicated laundry.
- Quality Plantation shutters.
- Upstairs offers a huge rumpus room with raked ceiling, louvre windows for great air flow and additional large windows to allow in plenty of natural light and amazing views! Two bedrooms + bathroom with separate toilet make this a fantastic children's wing!
- Large, North facing deck with quality screens to enjoy outdoor living all year round and take advantage of the lovely outlook and breezes.
- Double lock up garage with additional workshop area.
- Large 854m2 block with beautiful, low maintenance, landscaped gardens.
- Back viewing deck where you can relax with a drink amongst nature and enjoy the stunning ocean view!
Centrally located on the Sunshine Coast with Maroochydore and the Sunshine Plaza less than a 13 minute drive away and stunning beaches, Highway & Motorway all within easy reach. With so much infrastructure happening here on the Coast, Airport expansion, University hospital, emerging CBD and locally in Bli Bli, the Prep-12 Catholic school opening soon, the new commercial centre and recently re-developed 'River Markets', everything you need is on your doorstep. To view this fantastic property, call Natasha today 0401 601 691.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.